LWDA 2020: Lernen, Wissen, Daten, Analysen 2020
LWDA covers recent research in areas such as knowledge discovery, machine learning & data mining, knowledge management, database management & information systems, information retrieval.
The LWDA 2020 conference is organized by Fraunhofer IAIS and the MLAI group at the University of Bonn. The conference brings together the various special interest groups of the Gesellschaft für Informatik (German Computer Science Society) in this area. The program comprises of joint research sessions and keynotes as well as of workshops organized by each special interest group.
In 2020, we are happy to announce the following five workshops:
- Workshop on „Information Retrieval“ (FGIR 2020)
- Workshop on „Knowledge Management“ (FGWM 2020)
- Workshop on „Knowledge Discovery, Data Mining, and Machine Learning“ (KDML 2020)
- Workshop on „Business Intelligence“ (WSBI 2020)
- Workshop on „Database Systems“ (FGDB 2020)
- June 2020: Deadline for submissions
- July 2020: Author Notification
- August 2020: Camera Ready Papers
- 09.09.-11.09.2020: LWDA 2020 Conference